Antivirus software, firewalls and IT support cannot prevent a cyber attack. Considering the access that accounting firms have to sensitive information, they remain prime targets for cyber criminals. The information that can be obtained is typically sold on the black market or held at ransom for a significant price.
Technology is a part of operating a business, and is imperative to accounting firms. However, the detrimental side effect to technology is the inevitable storing of a vast amount of sensitive information which can be accessed by sophisticated and motivated hackers.
Why choose Cyber Shield?
The fact is, cyber attacks are on the rise and are a constant threat. There is no fool-proof solution against cybercrime, and traditional insurance policies provide limited or no cover for cyber related attacks. That is where Accountancy Insurance’s Cyber Shield comes in. Cyber Shield is designed specifically for accounting firms in order to provide prompt assistance with comprehensive coverage.
What are the benefits of Cyber Shield?
Cyber Shield is a cyber insurance policy which covers privacy issues, intellectual property infringements, transmission of viruses, breaches under the privacy act and other related elements. Cyber Shield is underwritten by Nova Underwriting, and has the following major benefits:
• Competitive premiums and broad policy wording
• First and third party protection
• 24/7 global incident response
• Discounted cyber security services
• 1 hour free risk management consultation (provided by Norton Rose Fulbright)
Want to receive an obligation-free quote for Cyber Shield? Click here.
Accountancy Insurance offers your accounting firm:
- A tailored policy to suit your requirements
- Professional advice on what you should consider, depending on your circumstance
- Flexible payment options, including monthly premium funding
- A dedicated Account Manager, so you know who to call when you require assistance
- Specialised claims service